
I can't believe we are already in the middle of November. It seems like the time has just flown by. I was looking at the Montero blog talking about all the things they are thankful for. I too am thankful for so much.

It is my sweet Mike's birthday this month. I am so grateful that we were able to spend 33 very wonderful years together. As you all know, he had a sense of humor that could get us through almost anything that came along. I miss that as the stressful situations come and go in my life. I am grateful that we are sealed as a couple and a family forever. I am grateful that Mike accepted the gospel and was able to serve in his many callings. I am grateful for all of my daughters, my sons-in-law and my special grandchildren. What joy you all give me. I am also grateful for the gospel in my life and the spiritual strength I gain from following the teachings of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for His sacrifice for us so we can be forgiven and able to have eternal life. I am grateful for His birth and the knowledge I have of His life. I have many nativity sets that we have set up in our house for Christmas that remind us of the true meaning of this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment